How to do a Euro mount on your deer, hog, sheep whatever!
If you have ever tried to do a euro mount yourself you know it can take hour and hours if you don’t know how to do it properly. I sat down with Ryan Olsen of White Bone Creations to give us the run down on how to clean a skull for a euro mount.
Here are the steps to a DIY euro skull mount watch the video to get all the details and see it first hand:
- Keep it moist the whole process
- Take as much flesh off as possible
- Power spray out the brains and skull cavity
- Boil until the meat/flesh is grey and splitting (pro tip add a scoop of oxiclean)
- Power spray off all remaining tissue be sure to spray into every hole use see. If need be you can boil again
- Once all flesh is off boil in a 50/50 mixture of water and 40% by volume liquid hair developer
- remove skull from chemical bath and light spray with power washer once again
- Give once over coat with a brush of mop and glow ( yep the tile cleaner)
DIY Euro Mount