So if your like me and like to eat… and the idea of eating boiled chicken and broccoli everyday is just not gonna cut it. You gotta find ways to trick yourself that your eating something bad for ya when its really good for you ..
Super Quick Snack Chia seed Pudding:
1/4 cup Chia seeds
1 cup of chocolate hazelnut milk or chocolate almond milk
1/4 cup of walnuts
handful of raisins
mix the chia seeds an milk in a bowl cover and put in fridge for a couple hours, the mix will become like a pudding type consistency. fold in the walnuts and raisins and bingo….. a healthy snack packed full of fiber, Omega 3s, protein and naturally alkaline….
1) Fiber: 11 grams.
- Protein: 4 grams.
- Fat: 9 grams (5 of which are Omega-3s).
- Calcium: 18 percent of the RDA.
- Manganese: 30Â percent of the RDA.
- Magnesium: 30Â percent of the RDA.
- Phosphorus: 27Â percent of the RDA.
- They also contain a decent amount of Zinc, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Potassium, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) and Vitamin B2.
2. Chia Seeds Are Loaded With Antioxidants
3. Almost All the Carbs in Them Are Fiber
4. Chia Seeds Are High in Quality Protein
5. Due to the High Fiber and Protein Content, Chia Seeds Should be Able to Help You Lose Weight
6. Chia Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
7. Chia Seeds May Improve Certain Blood Markers, Which Should Lower The Risk of Heart Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
8. They Are High in Many Important Bone Nutrients
9. Chia Seeds Can Cause Major Improvements in Type 2 Diabetics
10. Chia Seeds Can Improve Exercise Performance as Much as a Sports Drink
11. Chia Seeds Are Easy to Incorporate Into Your Diet
fifteen grams of protein, potassium, sulfur, calcium
Benefits of raisins : Body Acidity Reduction and treats Infection and inflammation