Spot and stalk hunts are som eof the most physically demanding hunts. Often you are forces to crawl, contort, and hold very uncomfortable positions for long periods of time. That is why it is so important for us to have a good strong core.
This months workout will be developing just that a strong core:
*Only take a 20 sec break in between each set and each exercise.
1)Warm up by doing 5 mins on a stationary bike or eliptical machine
*The reps are just a suggestion if you cant do what i have suggested do as many as you can..
2) Do 2 sets back stretch hold for 15 secs each
3) Do 2 sets of ball stretch hold for 15 sec each
4) Pick a clear lane of 10-20 yards and perform 3 sets of 5 reps ( one rep is there and back) of bear crawls
5) 3 sets of Russian Twists 20 reps each
6) 3 sets of Crunches 20 reps each
7) 3 sets of under the fence push ups 15-20reps
8) 3 sets per side 10-20 reps each side bends