Core exercises are most effective when they engage many muscles throughout the torso that cross several joints and work together to coordinate stability. Core muscles need to work as a unit, contract at the same time, across joints in order to stabilize the spine. Some of the best core exercises are simple bodyweight exercises, including the following Try to add 3 of these exercises into your daily workouts or set aside two days a week to just do these exercises.
- The Basic Push Up 3 sets 20 reps
- V-sits 3 sets 20 reps
- Squats 3 sets 20 reps
- Back Bridge 3 sets hold 20-45sec
- Hip Lift 3 sets 20 reps
- Oblique Twist 3 sets 20 reps
- Lunge with Twist 3 sets 20 reps
- Supermans 3 sets hold 20-45sec
- Side bends: 3 sets 20 reps
- Plank Exercise: 3 sets hold 20-45sec
A little tip for viewing the exercises open in separate tab just right click on links and choose open in another tab
As always please consult a physician before starting any workout plan.